OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- Patients First: Compassion, caring and listening are at the heart of delivering the highest-quality dermatologic care. We are working to ensure members’ ability to facilitate access to dermatologic care and deliver the highest quality of care.
- We have revised our schedule so as to provide appointments in a timely fashion, minimize paper work and waiting times in check-in, and ensured adequate time at the visit to address your concerns.
- Professionalism: Adhering to an uncompromising code of clinical and ethical standards among ourselves and with the public. The cornerstones of these standards emphasize honesty, integrity, transparency and mutual respect.
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism reflects the privilege of being allowed to be responsible for your care.
- Lifelong learning: Pursuing knowledge and continuous improvement, embodying a spirit of intellectual curiosity and interchange through self-assessment and ongoing evaluation.
- This is achieved by ongoing continuing education, teaching at various medical schools and lecturing on regional and national basis.
- Rigorous inquiry and creative work: Pursuing excellence through innovation, creativity, critical evaluation and open dialogue.
- This is through ongoing active research and publication in the medical literature.
- Collaboration: Working together with mutual respect, collegiality and transparency. Collective and coordinated efforts through partnerships and teamwork encourage engagement, inspire ideas, create essential dialogue, and foster synergistic results.
- We coordinate your care not only with your primary physician but utilize the best support possible to ensure the most precise diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Social responsibility: A dedication to the greater good. Community leadership, volunteerism and stewardship are hallmarks of our ability to contribute to public health.
- We volunteer for charitable work at medical clinics to provide free dermatologic care to indigent, at risk, and other vulnerable populations. We also have performed similar services overseas.
- Diversity: Acknowledging, respecting and valuing differences. An inclusive approach to people, ideas and practice styles includes a willingness to listen to all points of view.
- We understand that each person is unique and that each individual needs a personalized approach that will meet their wants and needs.
Adult and Pediatric Dermatology
4601 West 109th Street, Suite 116
Overland Park, Kansas 66211
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am–5:00 pm
There is ample, safe, well-lit parking in front of our building with designated parking for handicap, elderly and pregnant patients.