In this time of uncertainty, all of us at Adult & Pediatric Dermatology are certain about providing safe, prompt and accurate dermatological care options:
- We are here for you! Currently, our office is open Monday through Thursday with limited hours to provide dermatologic care to our patients as we understand skin conditions continue to arise.
- In addition to remaining open, we are now offering telemedicine appointments! Please contact the office to see which visit best fits your and your family’s needs. Virtual visits are a great way to receive medication refills and discuss/treat many common skin conditions. The fee is $75-$100 for this convenient service.
- We are following strict social distancing and sanitation guidelines in the office as directed by the American Academy of Dermatology and the CDC. We are sanitizing all surfaces before and after every patient visit to keep our patients as well as employees safe.
- In the event of any changes, we will contact all patients whose appointments would be affected to make sure you are rescheduled. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
* please note, sometimes the provider may determine that no prescription treatment is needed for certain cases. However, there will still be a cost for their medical advice. This is a secure and confidential visit.